At age 13, Tony Royster Jr. became the youngest drummer ever to become a Vic Firth signature artist. The STR came out when he was just 15 years old! It features a barrel tip for sensitive drum and cymbal sounds. A great choice for jazz, rock, latin, and funk. Check out Tony's other signature stick, the STR2 as well!
- Tony's original signature stick
- Mid-sized shaft with a medium taper and extra length for a balanced feel
- Barrel tip helps accentuate cymbal sounds
- Diameter : .547" | 1.39cm
- Length : 16.13" | 40.96cm
- Taper : Medium