The Tango Line of artisan cajons have two groupings of three pre-tuned metal micro-coiled cajon strings that span across the inside of the playing surface for a crisp snare effect. These strings are hand-wound in the style of master cajon builder, José "Pepote" Hernández Diaz. Rounded corners and thumb notches on the top of the front plate and resonating body optimize playing comfort and sound. The 7-Ply, 9mm thick Baltic Birch body develops the sound into a full, punchy tone that projects with clarity and warmth. Available with Limba, Light Eucalyptus, Brown Eucalyptus, Grey Eucalyptus, Red Fade, Blue Fade or Satin Black finish front plates. Made in Spain.
- Two sets of 3 pre-tuned strings
- Rounded corners and thumb notches for optimal playing comfort and sound
- Specially formulated soft rubber feet
- Ergonomically rounded front plate with convex contact
- Elegant heat-branding on resonating body