Simply replace the cymbal boom arm on your cymbal stand, rack mini cymbal boom, or even cymbal arm accessory clamp, and position your multipad in the spot that is perfect for you. This allows you to extend the multipad away from your stand or rack, for the ultimate placement. The 16" length, 12.7mm diameter knurled boom arm is fitted with a 360-degree rotating grabber clamp that will work with all industry standard multipad mounting posts. Incorporate into electronic, acoustic, and hybrid set ups.
- 12.7mm diameter, 16” length boom arm with rotating grabber clamp for electronic drum multi pads
- Geared tilter for multiple angle adjustments
- Replace the cymbal boom rod in a rack mini boom or cymbal stand
- Position your multi pad exactly how you want it
- Incorporate into electronic, acoustic, and hybrid set ups
- Works with racks and stands