A Standout Snare for Recording and Gigging.
Session Studio Select strikes a refined musical balance between warmth and power.
Taking a tip from the Masterworks spectrum, Session Studio Select’s unparalleled combination of Masters-grade Birch and African Mahogany deliver a standout snare drum for recording and gigging.
Its thin, EvenPly-Six shell is augmented with shallow 60-degree bearing edges, for tonal restraint and focused punch.
Each snare is made to complement the warm tone of the total Session Studio Select kit, but its fat tonal bite works well as part of any set-up and in most any musical situation.
- EvenPly Six Birch/Mahogany Shell
- 6-ply (5.4mm) shell comprised of four outer plies of Masters-grade Birch, and two inner plies of furniture-grade African Mahogany. Augmented with a shallow 60° Bearing Edge for focused, deep-pitched growl and pop
- SR017 Snare Strainer
- This quick, simple throw-off delivers effortless switching and optimum sensitivity control.
- CL Bridge Lugs
- Pearl's classic bridge lug with low shell contact for minimal restriction to shell vibration.
- 2.3mm SuperHoop II
- Made for tuning integrity and maximum shell resonance in play.